Want your family to join you in Canada? Sponsor your spouse, child or parent to live with you in Canada. 


Want to study in Canada? Study at over 100 universities and colleges in Canada 


Ready to become a Canadian Citizen? Apply for your Canadian citizenship.

Extend Your Stay

Are you in Canada? Do you want to extend your stay? Stay longer in Canada to visit, study or work 

Visitor Visa

Want to visit Canada?  Apply for your visitor visa to visit Canada. 

Commissioner for Oaths

Need an affidavit or a statutory declaration? We are authorized to administer both.

Express Entry

Migrate to Canada through the Express Entry system or a Provincial Nomination program  

Work Permit 

Have a job offer in Canada?  Apply for a work permit to work in Canada. 


Need to appear before the Immigration and Refugee Board of Canada (IRB)? Let us represent you. 


© 2020 Integriti Immigration Services.